Everyone who attends receives a booklet with over 30 short readings on how to live with grief and eventually rebuild your life. If someone you know needs this seminar, please consider coming with him or her.
Topics to be discussed will include:
- What to expect in the weeks & months following the loss of a spouse
- What to do with surprising emotions
- How to handle changing relationships
- How to handle the loneliness
- How to find the strength to go on.
Contact Donna Whigham or Joanna Shea , or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.