Check Out Our APPs, There Are Many Options.
If you are a ROKU, Apple TV, or Amazon Fire TV user or are thinking of becoming one, we stream thru BoxCast, our broadcasting service provider. Just download the appropriate BoxCast app, using the logo icons below, select our church, and you can watch our service live or one of those in our archives. Just another way to connect you to our services when you can’t join us in person, right from the comfort of your own home.
You can also watch our live streaming via Facebook Live and on our mobile App.
And Our App story doesn’t end there. We are in the process of updating our mobile app, including our on-line donations system. The third party who supported our current mobile app is no longer available, and the mobile app provided by our current on-line payment processor (Easytithe) does not provide all the features we are looking to offer mobile device users.
We are migrating both our mobile app and on-line donation systems to Planning Center, our module-based Church Management Software. You can continue to use our current app and/or your Easytithe donation account for the remainder of 2020 if you wish. The new system is very secure, and offers lower cost to the church, as well as, many new features. For example, you can now use Apple Pay in addition to bank e-Checks, credit cards, and debit cards.
All of the modules work using your favorite browser or mobile device. For instance, the Giving module can collect donations whether you are making a one time donation or setting up and managing recurring donations. The Group module allows you to join and connect with your small group. The new app also allows you to register for events thru the Event module, and when we are able to resume our HavenKids Sunday School programs, you will be able to check your child in using the Check-in module vs waiting at the Kiosk.
The new mobile app is called Church Center, and is available for immediate download from the Apple and Google Play app stores. The app will be expanded overtime, but already includes on-line giving, live streaming of services, service archives, event registration, small groups, check-in capabilities, prayer requests, weekly announcements and prayer needs, church calendar, and more.
We provided links to the Google Play and Apple App Store below so you can download easily. Once you download the Church Center app follow the Installation Guide to make sure you are logged into your Haven profile. One other thing, our Church Center URL is havencc.churchcenter.com in case you are using a web browser on your computer. Once connected you can manage your giving securely and conveniently using your iOS or Android smart device, as well as, via your web browser. You will also see any donations you have made using Easytithe, PayPal, or via cash/check at church in the past.
Questions or need help, contact Jim Forsman at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download the Church Center app from your smart devices app store,
- Launch the app,
- It will ask if you want to search by your location, select yes,
- A list of churches in our area will pop-up. Select our church (shown with logo).
- From there it will ask for your cell number, or give you the option to enter an email address. Make sure you use the one that is in your profile, so your information, including giving history, is available to you.
- It will send you a 6 digit code to verify your access. Enter the code and you should be good to go.
- Click your image, if you have one in your profile, or the people emoji at the top right corner of your device,
- You will see a list of pop-out menus for your profile, giving, groups, and registrations,
- You can update certain elements of your profile, including adding a picture to your profile if you don't have one or want to change the one you have. Items with a lock icon require us to change, so just let us know.
- You will also see a list of members in your household in the My Household section, assuming you let us know who they are at some point,
- Again, you can update their profiles by selecting their profile from the pop-out menu.
- Just as with your profile, some elements are locked, and require us to change,
- If someone is missing from your household, let us know and we will add them.