Week of April 11, 2021
WELCOME VISITORS! If you are visiting with us today for the first time, we are so glad you chose to join us! We would love to help you take the next step in getting connected to our church family and our ministries. It’s as easy as texting new2hcc to 97000. See Liz Ashby for information.
- Sunday School Reopening – HavenKids will start meeting weekly with combined age groups. Kids from the same family will stay together. We will be utilizing both classrooms on the café side of the church and drop off is at the beginning of church as parents make their way to the sanctuary. Space is limited to 15 children. You can register starting at 10:00am on Monday April 12th for our Sunday April 18th sessions:
- Youth Group –Join us for Youth Group every Sunday immediately following Worship Service. For more information see Jennifer Logullo. We will not be meeting today. Enjoy the time with your family. Register for next Sunday on Monday, April 12 at 10:00 am. https://bit.ly/2PyXIeR
- Haven Home Repair – We are in need of volunteers on April 24th starting at 8:00am, to assist in building and installing a handicap ramp for a person in the North East area. For more information contact Dave Hollis or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facing a Crisis? – You Don’t Have to Face Your Crisis Alone. One of Haven Community Church’s trained, caring Stephen Ministers will listen and walk alongside you as you deal with life’s challenges. Contact one of our Stephen Leaders to see whether Stephen Ministry is the answer for you. Donna Whigham, Joanna Shea, Ron Frederick or Email: email@example.com
- GriefShare – Grieving the Loss of Someone close to you? With their death, your life has been changed forever. The daily emotions and challenges can seem too hard to bear, particularly during the current pandemic. GriefShare experts offer helpful insights on how to cope with current social restrictions and anxieties, and what Scriptures to turn to for guidance during this 13 week series. You can join the sessions at any time. Join us at 6:30pm starting on January 18th via Zoom and in person.( Following the guidelines mandated by the State of Maryland.) Contact Donna Whigham at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paris Foundation – Volunteers are needed to prepare 70 Dinner Bags for the Paris Foundation on 4/18/21. The Paris Foundation has asked for two volunteers to stay and assist with handing out meals. Bags should be dropped off at the Paris Foundation in Elkton between 4:00 & 4:15. The dinner bags should include one sandwich, bag of chips, bottle of water, fruit cup or soft fruit (such as orange), cookies or something sweet, napkin and utensils. Please provide the meals in gallon size Ziploc bag, labeled with the type of sandwich. New Address is The Family Education Center, 200 Road B, Hollingsworth Manor, Elkton, MD. Register to participate at https://bit.ly/3fDIIr7