Week of September 19, 2021
WELCOME VISITORS! If you are visiting with us today for the first time, we are so glad you chose to join us! We would love to help you take the next step in getting connected to our church family and our ministries. It’s as easy as texting new2hcc to 97000. See Liz Ashby for information.
- Youth Group –Youth group bonfire/worship night at Camp Pecometh on October 23 from 4 – 7:00 with dinner included – please see Jennifer or email email@example.com for more info or to register. Youth Group also meets every Sunday after church.
- Facing a Crisis? – You Don’t Have to Face Your Crisis Alone. One of Haven Community Church’s trained, caring Stephen Ministers will listen and walk alongside you as you deal with life’s challenges. Contact one of our Stephen Leaders to see whether Stephen Ministry is the answer for you. Donna Whigham, Joanna Shea, Ron Frederick or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Griefshare – Help and encouragement after the death of a loved one, GriefShare is a special weekly seminar and support group designed to help you rebuild your life. We know it hurts, and we want to help. 13 Week Support Group starts: Mondays, Aug. 9th to Nov. 8th 6:30 – 8:30 pm Zoom & In-person you can start at any time. Haven Community Church 48 Flint Dr. North East, MD 21901 For more info, call 443-674-8698 havencc.org
- Paris Foundation – Volunteers are needed to prepare 60 Dinner Bags for the Paris Foundation this Sunday (September 19th).
- Bags should be dropped off at the Paris Foundation located at The Family Education Center, 200 Road B, Hollingsworth Manor in Elkton between 4:00 & 4:15pm.
- The dinner bags should include one sandwich, bag of chips, bottle of water, fruit cup or soft fruit (such as orange), cookies or something sweet, napkin and utensils. Please provide the meals in gallon size Ziploc bag, labeled with the type of sandwich.
- Register at https://bit.ly/3BI8JNN or contact Kim McKnight or Kathy Sullivan.
- Elkton Community Kitchen – We will be serving bagged lunches on Friday, September 24th, and need;
- Two people to hand out the completed bags from 10:30am – 1:00pm, and
- 55 bagged lunches dropped off between 10:30 – 11:00 am..
Please drop meals off at Elkton Presbyterian Church located at 209 E Main Street in Elkton, MD.
- Register at https://bit.ly/2Y8A9gZ or contact Bill Whigham.
- Women’s Group – Join us every Thursday night from 6:30pm-8:30pm as we journey through the book of Hebrews. This study reminds us to continue walking toward Jesus regardless of our culture or our circumstances. For more information contact Kate Allen at email@example.com