Week of November 27, 2022
WELCOME VISITORS! If you are visiting with us today for the first time, we are so glad you chose to join us! We would love to help you take the next step in getting connected to our church family and our ministries. It’s as easy as texting new2hcc to 97000. See Dana Webb for information.
- SMALL GROUP MEETINGS:
- Women’s Group – Looking to connect with other women at Haven? Join us every Thursday evening 6:30 – 8:30pm. We will be using Twelve Women of the Bible (Life Changing Stories for Women Today) for this twelve-week study. For more information contact Bobbie Burke at email@example.com
- Craft & Conversation Small Group – The group meets on Wednesday nights from 6:30 – 8:00pm. Questions? Contact Jennifer Logullo for more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wednesday Morning Small Group – Join us every Wednesday morning, 9:30am – 11:30am. For the next 24 weeks, we will be parallel the Tuesday evening DISCIPLE FAST TRACK. For more information, contact Robin Hildebrand at email@example.com.
- Bunco Small Group – Players needed. Please consider joining our small group. Looking for singles, couples, or anyone who wants to play and have fun, fellowship and great treats and prizes. Please see Bobbie Burke or Lisa Osborne to get the details.
- Wednesday Evening Small Group – We have finished our last study for 2022 and will be returning in early 2023! Look here soon for our next start date! Meanwhile, we pray everyone has a joyous and blessed holiday season!
- Facing a Crisis? – You Don’t Have to Face Your Crisis Alone. One of Haven Community Church’s trained, caring Stephen Ministers will listen and walk alongside you as you deal with life’s challenges. Contact one of our Stephen Leaders to see whether Stephen Ministry is the answer for you. Donna Whigham, Joanna Frederick, Ron Frederick, or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Angel Tree – Please join us in this year’s Angel Tree effort! Each angel on the lounge tree contains items needed or wanted by children in our area. Please join us by taking an angel (or angels!) and signing out on sign off sheet. You can also select an item or donate at https://havencc.info/3DSTEeX. Please wrap each gift and attach angel to the package. All gifts must be returned no later than Dec. 4, 2022. Gift wrap party will be held right after Church on Dec. 4th. Wrappers, please bring wrapping paper, boxes, tissue paper, scissors with you. Contact Marge Turner for information.
- Sunday School Registration – Calling all parents! It’s a new school year which means it’s time to update your child’s Sunday School Registration. The process is simple! Registration can be found on our website or on our App. See Kate Allen or email email@example.com for more information
- Disciple Fast Track – Is a program of disciplined study of the Bible for busy people. The study starts October 11th and gives the Old and New Testaments equal time. We are offering two sessions weekly. REGISTER athttps://havencc.info/3eXFRus. Contact Ron Frederick for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sacks for Soldiers – Last day to turn the sacks in is November 27th! If you have any questions please see Ron Frederick!
- Annual Dining for Women Christmas Party – Join us for Christian Fellowship, fun, food, games and prizes. Judy Musick will be hosting HCC Women’s Annual Christmas Party at her home on Friday December 9th at 6:30. Please bring a covered dish, a $10-$15 white elephant exchange gift, covered dish and a friend. We will be taking a love offering donation for our angel tree. Wear your Christmas colors and RSVP by Dec 5th to Judy Musick.