Week of October 14, 2019
WELCOME VISITORS! If you are visiting with us today for the first time, we are so glad you chose to join us! Please fill out one of our visitor cards and we have a gift for you in the lounge. We hope to see you again soon, and please don’t hesitate to contact us for more information at email@example.com.
- · Youth Group – Youth group meets today after church 10/27: No regular meeting; meet at church at 4:30 p.m. to set up for trunk or treat
- Grief Share – Help and encouragement after the death of a loved one. This a special weekly seminar and support group designed to help you rebuild your life. We know it hurts, and we want to help. GriefShare support group will be held on Monday evenings at Haven Community Church beginning September 9th at 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm for 13 weeks. Call 443-674-8698, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Church-wide Small Group Study – “What’s Next?” By Chris Hodges. It’s not too late to join a group. For more information, see Debbie DiVirgilio. You can purchase a guidebook here: https://havencc.org/info/small-group-studies/whats-next-study/
- Trunk or Treat – Mark your calendar, get your costume ready and plan to join us for our annual Trunk or Treat, Sunday, October 27th from 5-7 pm. Food, fun and games! For more information see Dana Webb
- Operation Christmas Child – Operation Christmas Child UNDERWAY! Packets will be available in the lounge for this year’s OCC program or you may go on-line at www.samaritanspurse.org to print out labels for tracking. Boxes need to be returned by Sunday November 10th, but we will be collecting through the entire period. We would like to continue to exceed the 250 boxes, we’ve done the last 2 years, with the highest count at 320. Please join us in blowing that record and sharing the love of God with a child this Christmas!
- Card Ministry – The Card Ministry Committee will be meeting right after church service today. We are looking for anyone who would be interested in the Card Ministry, please contact Emily Hewitt or Donna Whigham. The Card Ministry is looking for Birthday greeting cards and Christmas cards you are no longer in need of. We would be happy to make use of them
- Paris Foundation Dinner- Please mark your calendars for our next dinner at the Paris Foundation October 20th. A sign-up sheet is in the Bell Café for food items needed. Please see Mike Berdinka or contact email@example.com for more info.