Week of December 8, 2019
WELCOME VISITORS! If you are visiting with us today for the first time, we are so glad you chose to join us! Please fill out one of our visitor cards and we have a gift for you in the lounge. We hope to see you again soon, and please don’t hesitate to contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Youth Group – Christmas party today – invite a friend!
- Scripture Readers – Interested in serving as a Scripture Reader in 2020? Email email@example.com for more information.
- Angel Tree Campaign – The Angel Tree has angels representing the wishes of a child from our area. Sign up sheets in the lobby. Please wrap each gift and attach the angel with the angel number showing so it can be removed by the parent to put on name tag. Thank you in advance for helping with fulfilling a child’s wish for Christmas. All gifts must be returned by December 15th in time for delivery. If you have questions, please see Marge Turner or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Paris Foundation Dinner- Please mark your calendars for our next dinner at the Paris Foundation on December 15, 2019. A sign-up sheet is in the Bell Café for food items needed. Please see Mike Berdinka or contact email@example.com for more info.
- Congregation Meeting – Mark your calendar and join us immediately following worship service on December 15th to learn about the financial health of Haven and where the church is going in the future.