Week of July 12, 2020
WELCOME VISITORS! If you are visiting with us today for the first time, we are so glad you chose to join us! We would love to help you take the next step in getting connected to our church family and our ministries. It’s as easy as texting new2hcc to 97000. See Liz Ashby for information.
- Youth Group – No Youth Group this week. Stay connected via Facebook.
- Facing a Crisis? – You Don’t Have to Face Your Crisis Alone. One of Haven Community Church’s trained, caring Stephen Ministers will listen and walk alongside you as you deal with life’s challenges. Contact one of our Stephen Leaders to see whether Stephen Ministry is the answer for you. Donna Whigham, Joanna Shea, Ron Frederick or Email: email@example.com
- Stay Connected via Text – It’s Simple. Just go to https://havencc.org/join-a-text-list/ and select the text notification list(s) that suits you best. See Jim Forsman, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
- United 714 – During this unprecedented time as we deal with COVID-19, Haven is joining with thousands of others around the world in prayer. At 7:14 am and 7:14 pm, pray for a miraculous healing of our lands from the coronavirus and a spiritual awakening among the nations. For more information, unite714.com.
- Blanket Collection for Homeless – We will again be collecting blankets for Paris Foundation. They are requesting 40 blankets only this year. They have plenty of personal items and only need the blankets. The goal is 40 adult blankets. The collection dates will be 6/28/20- 7/28/20.
* Twin blankets can be purchased at Walmart for $5.88. Thank you for your assistance with this project.
- Grief & COVID-19: With the loss of a spouse, your life has changed forever. The daily emotions and challenges can seem too hard to bear. How do you work through grief during a pandemic? GriefShare experts offer helpful insights on how to cope with current social restrictions and anxieties, and what Scriptures to turn to for guidance. Find help at Loss of a Spouse seminar zoom meeting on July 20, 2020 starting at 6:30pm. Register at https://bit.ly/3iKaBNd