Week of September 20, 2020
WELCOME VISITORS! If you are visiting with us today for the first time, we are so glad you chose to join us! We would love to help you take the next step in getting connected to our church family and our ministries. It’s as easy as texting new2hcc to 97000. See Liz Ashby for information.
- Youth Group –Youth group retreat at Sandy Cove, Sunday, 9/27 immediately after church until 4 p.m. Email email@example.com for more info or to sign up! Youth Group will also be meeting after church on Sunday, 10/4, 11:30 – 1:30. Register at https://bit.ly/2GNcWs1
- Facing a Crisis? – You Don’t Have to Face Your Crisis Alone. One of Haven Community Church’s trained, caring Stephen Ministers will listen and walk alongside you as you deal with life’s challenges. Contact one of our Stephen Leaders to see whether Stephen Ministry is the answer for you. Donna Whigham, Joanna Shea, Ron Frederick or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- GriefShare – Help and encouragement after the death of a loved one. This a special weekly seminar and support group designed to help you rebuild your life. We know it hurts, and we want to help. GriefShare support group will be held on Monday evenings via Zoom beginning August 10th from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm for 13 weeks. Call 443-674-8698, email email@example.com . Register at Website: havencc.org or www.griefshare.org
- Paris Foundation – Looking for volunteers to provide 70 bagged meals for Paris Foundation dinner on 9/20. This month we will be serving hot dogs. Items needed are 100 hot dog rolls (in the original bags), aluminum foil (to wrap hot dogs), and 70 bagged meals which should contain one bag of chips, one piece of soft fruit/fruit cup, one water bottle and one dessert. To donate, https://bit.ly/2EZkhUK
- Elkton Community Kitchen – We will again be serving bagged lunches. We need volunteers to serve (1-2) and volunteers to make bagged lunches (35-40). Each Bagged meal should contain: sandwich, fruit (apple or banana), small bag of chips, desert (cookies or snack), and bottle of water OR anything else you want to throw in there to make it special for them. If you’re willing to help us, please sign up at https://bit.ly/3iF0sAM. Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.