Week March 26, 2023
WELCOME VISITORS! If you are visiting with us today for the first time, we are so glad you chose to join us! We would love to help you take the next step in getting connected to our church family and our ministries. It’s as easy as texting new2hcc to 97000. See Dana Webb for information.
- Small Groups:
- Women’s Group – Join us for a new Bible study! Our next study will be on Forgiving What You Can’t Forget by Lisa Terkeurst. This six week study will start on March 30th and will be held on the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Thursday of the month. Registration is open on the Church Center app! See Bobbie Burke or email email@example.com.
- Wednesday Morning Small Group – Join us every Wednesday morning, 9:30am – 11:30am. For the next 24 weeks, we will be parallel the Tuesday evening DISCIPLE FAST TRACK. For more information, contact Robin Hildebrand at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bunco Small Group – Join us for fellowship, fun, and BUNCO the 4th Thursday of the month at Haven at 6:30 pm. We are still looking for players (male or female)! See Lisa Osbourne or Bobbie Burke or email email@example.com for more information.
- Men’s Group – Men’s Group will meet every other Thursday. Next meeting is March 30th at 6:30p at Haven. See Jake Allen or email firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
- New Small Group – Please join us starting on March 22nd at the Cecilton Community Center on Wednesdays, as we dig into Dr. David Jeremiah’s “Agents of the Apocalypse”. Beginning at 6:30 pm we will explore the various agents who will bring on the end of times. For more information see Wes Hewitt or email email@example.com
Facing a Crisis? – You Don’t Have to Face Your Crisis Alone. One of Haven Community Church’s trained, caring Stephen Ministers will listen and walk alongside you as you deal with life’s challenges. Contact one of our Stephen Leaders to see whether Stephen Ministry is the answer for you. Donna Whigham, Joanna Frederick, Ron Frederick, or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Griefshare Support Group – Help and encouragement after the death of a spouse, child, family member, or friend Contact us today. GriefShare is a special weekly seminar and support group designed to help you rebuild your life after losing a loved one. Our group is led by caring people who have experienced grief and want to help you through the difficult days ahead. Next session begins January 9th through April 3rd on Monday evenings at Haven Community Church start time 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm for 13 weeks. Call 443-674-8698, email email@example.com
Disciple Fast Track – Is a program of disciplined study of the Bible for busy people. The study starts October 11th and gives the Old and New Testaments equal time. We are offering two sessions weekly. REGISTER at https://havencc.info/3eXFRus.
HavenKids – Our Sunday School continues to expand and we are looking for Sunday School teachers. No teacher experience necessary. Volunteers are needed to serve approximately once per month. Contact Kate Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
Miriam’s Table – Miriam’s Table Mission aims to feed hungry children in the Democratic Republic of Congo, Africa. Stop by the lobby before or after the service to purchase a donation star and help us feed these children! See Wes and Emily Hewitt or email email@example.com for more information.
God Loves You Tour – Franklin Graham is coming to Elkton and Haven is there to help! If you would like more information about attending or volunteering for this once in a lifetime event, check out the event page on the Church Center app. Need help? See Ron Frederick or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Holy Week – Our services for Holy Week will include: Palm Sunday, April 2nd @ 10am, Good Friday, April 7th @ 7pm, and Easter Sunday April 9th @ 8:15am and 10:15am.
- Small Groups: