Week of June 20, 2021
WELCOME VISITORS! If you are visiting with us today for the first time, we are so glad you chose to join us! We would love to help you take the next step in getting connected to our church family and our ministries. It’s as easy as texting new2hcc to 97000. See Liz Ashby for information.
- Facing a Crisis? – You Don’t Have to Face Your Crisis Alone. One of Haven Community Church’s trained, caring Stephen Ministers will listen and walk alongside you as you deal with life’s challenges. Contact one of our Stephen Leaders to see whether Stephen Ministry is the answer for you. Donna Whigham, Joanna Shea, Ron Frederick or Email: email@example.com
- Pregnancy Center Baby Bottle Drive – The Baby Bottle Drive is underway. Pick up a bottle from the lobby, fill it with coins, bills or checks and return it to the church on Father’s Day, June 20th. You can also donate on-line thru our site at https://bit.ly/3bMyIsx. All proceeds go to support the Cecil County Pregnancy Center. Thank you!
- Youth Group –Join us for Youth Group every Sunday immediately following Worship Service. For more information see Jennifer Logullo.
- Paris Foundation – Volunteers are needed to prepare 60 Dinner Bags for the Paris Foundation on 6/20/21. Bags should be dropped off at the Paris Foundation in Elkton between 4:00 & 4:15. The dinner bags should include one sandwich, bag of chips, bottle of water, fruit cup or soft fruit (such as orange), cookies or something sweet, napkin and utensils. Please provide the meals in gallon size Ziploc bag, labeled with the type of sandwich. https://bit.ly/3vzx4T5
- Stephen Ministers Hosting Informational Meeting June 22nd – Are you a Senior over 55? Come to an informational meeting with Sheila Murphy, Community Wellness Chief Cecil County Department of Community Services. Come see what programs are available in our County. Interested? Contact Ron Frederick.