The Connection Ministry’s purpose is to connect the people of Haven Community Church to the work and ministry of the church. Connection helps:
- Identify and share needs of HCC and the members of our church family
- Provides information and education about church ministries and direction on service opportunities in the church
- Raises awareness in church events and activities
- Facilitates communication between members, church ministries and pastor where needed
Anyone interested in helping with communication efforts of the church is welcome to participate. We welcome all different types of communication skills and gifts including speaking, writing, Word Processing, web-design, videography & graphic design.
The Missions Ministry’s purpose is to provide God’s love to the people outside of the church when they are in need.
- Haven’s Helping Hands (Missions) – The vision for community outreach is to provide support to our community and its people who are in need, offering encouragement and hope to all God’s children with the love of Christ
The Outreach Ministry’s purpose is to share the Word of God and the love of God with people in our community in a way that grows and builds up the Body of Christ — the Church. There are two ministries that make up Outreach: our Footprints (Evangelism) Team and our Host/Welcoming Team.
- Footprints Team – The purpose of the Footprints Team ministry is to ﬁnd ways to spread the Good News of Jesus Christ in our community, region and the world. Also to draw people into the Haven Community family and provide a visible example in the community of Christ’s love and compassion.
- Host Team – Host Team provides a warm and welcoming environment for people coming to worship at Haven. From parking attendants and greeters, to the refreshment table and ushers, this ministry provides the ﬁrst touch of contact for visitors & members alike and gives the ﬁrst impression of the mission of Haven Community Church.